Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Day 42 of lock down

Hello everyone,

We went for a walk at sunset today. The sky was so beautiful like paint mixing on a palette . The moon was so round like a rice biscuit. I must be going crazy in hunger.


During the walk, I made a poem for Mum!

If I bought Mum a yacht
She will say yikes!
and ask why did i bought her a yacht
and that I should have bought her a bike.

Her yacht is four stories high,
So high it will reach the sky,
If she needs to go to the loo,
She just opens the window to poo.


2 comments:

  1. Hi John
    Another great post John. I like the descriptive way you have described the sunset and the moon. Great poem but I'm not sure Mum will like the last line. Keep these post coming I look forward to the next one.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve,

    Thank you. Mum wasn't amused ;)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post