Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2021

The Best Way to Travel SLJ Activity #19 (Part2)

Hello, 

My previous blog was also on the best way to travel. I chose travelling by bicycle because it is low cost, low carbon foot print and it is good for us. 

New Zealand is so far away form the rest of the world. We are surrounded by the oceans and sea. How are we going to travel beyond our borders and across the water?

Actually I think that the best way to travel it by plane because of our geographical situation. It  is an exciting way to travel in my opinion and it's faster and has less accidents than other methods of travel. Air travel can reach most destinations in hours. Air travel also benefits the economy, as well as additional aid to safety and health. That why i think that travelling by plane is the best.

I also understand that we need to come up with a sustainable bio fuel which is renewable and cost effective because the main thing making air travel the best way to travel is the cost.  


What do you think is the best way to travel ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post