Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Day 23 of lockdown


Hello everyone, 




This is a picture of our caravan Phebe ( named after my grandma) and us at Spencer Park, Christchurch in January 2020. Mark and I are having breakfast in the picture. I love travelling with the caravan. It is like living in a tiny home .





During this year end school holidays, we won't be travelling overseas . Mum and Dad say we must support local tourism. We will be travelling in our caravan.


 









I have also looked up some nice things to do at every town . I am looking forward to the trip .

2 comments:

  1. Hi John
    I like your caravan. I also like to stay in my caravan. You have put alot of work into that list, I notice a bit of fishing on your list, is that something you like to do?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve,

    Thank you. I am just learning to fish. Tried fishing at The Groynes. No luck :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post