Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Day 24 of lockdown

Hello everyone,

I am going to show you how to make bread with this super easy recipe. No knead method.






Ingredients
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp instant yeast
 1.5 cup of water .


Step #1 - Mix ingredients into a hairy ball.  Cover with cling wrap and leave over night 


Step #2 - The next day, add flour and remove from the bowl 

Step #3 - Place dough on parchment paper in a deep bowl with cover.
Step #4 - Bake at 230'c for an hour 

Tadaaa......


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post