Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Day 25 lockdown

Hello everyone ,

What do you do on Sundays ?

Today after Children's Liturgy and Mass, I spent my time doing research and watching youtube videos on how to start a business.

Mum made mini burgers for lunch which i had 4 . It was very mini .

After lunch. I helped Dad with some gardening . We filled the green bin because tomorrow is garbage collection day.

Then Mum helped me with some R.E work before dinner. Dad says we can watch a movie tonight and it's my turn to pick . What show shall i pick?


   

2 comments:

  1. HI John.
    Great to see you keeping yourself busy. I'm sure Dad appreciates the help in the garden. Those burgers sound good. How is home learning going for you?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve

    I enjoy home learning but I also miss going to school

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post