Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Mt. Hutt

Hello everyone, 

We drove up to MT Hutt today; https://www.mthutt.co.nz

It took us almost 2 hours to get there from Christchurch. Although it was drizzling in Christchurch, it was sunny and bright at Mt Hutt.  It was below 0 degrees at Mt Hutt but because the sun was out, it didn't feel that cold. 
 
We were lucky the road going up to the ski resort was dry and we didn't need to fix chains to our car tyres.  Dad stopped at the first car park which was empty so Mark and i could play with the snow across from there. Only the car park nearest to the ski resort was packed. There were quite a lot of people skiing but not as many as during my last visit in August 2018 . 

We did not ski this time but Mark and i had a snow ball fights. I hope we get to ski when we go again soon.
 Playing with snow

We were above the clouds
 People going to the chair lift







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post