Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Day 30 of lockdown

Hi everyone 

Last night I had a google meet with my cousins from Malaysia and Singapore. Noelle is from Singapore and she is 12 years old.  Jaeme is 11 years old and Kaylee is 10 years old. Both are from Malaysia.

We chatted and played  Scribb.io . It was very fun.

We used to go to the same preschool when we were little. In primary school, we went to The Homework Club for after school care. Then Noelle went to Singapore to study in 2018 and I came to New Zealand this year. 

I really miss them because we were always together when we were little and now we are so far apart. 
I am grateful for the internet and apps like Google Meet for me to speak with and see my cousins all the time.
I am looking forward to the next meeting with my cousins.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post