Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Badminton

Hello everyone,

I participated in this tournament today. It was interesting to meet players from different schools. It was a good learning experience for me. https://badmintoncanterbury.com/calendar/st-yankee/


We started with doubles. I was paired with different player for each game. It was  difficult to learn about my partner in such a short time before switching. 
I also get to umpire games and learn the scoring system

I got a prize

Pizzas after the tournament 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post