Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Sonic

Hello everyone ,

Sonic doesn't know where he came from but he knows that he was brought up by Longclaw the owl whom looked after him since young. Sonic calls her Obi-Wan Kenobi that eats rats . Longclaw believes that Sonic's powers will be in demand by the evil characters and Longclaw tells him to  hide and never stop running. 

While trying to escape the evil echidnas, Sonic travels to Earth to a small town called Green Hills in Montana USA using the golden ring. The golden rings allow him to travel to safe worlds. Following Longclaw's  advice to stay hidden, Sonic is lonely because he has no friends or family. 

One day Sonic became so angry he caused his existence to be revealed and he was pursued by Dr. Robotnik. While fighting the evil doctor, Sonic gets close to the Donut Lord (Tom Wachowski a local police officer) and his wife Mrs. Pretzel (Maddie a vet). 

At the end, Sonic ends up living with them and their dog. Basically this was Sonic the Hedgehog Movie 2020 which I enjoyed watching at the cinema  yesterday.

The movie is more detailed compared to the game created by SEGA although the game has more characters. Maybe the sequel to the movie will include these characters.

Sonic is a blue hedgehog with super powers. Also known as the Blue Blur because he a can run so fast and only looks like a blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post