Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Day 53 of lockdown

Hello everyone,

Dad brought us for a short drive to Waimakariri River today. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waimakariri_River


There were not many people there and it was quite cold at 6 degrees Celsius even thought it was a sunny day. Mark and I tried to stack rocks to see who can stack more without dropping. I could manage 12.


We went to Rakaia Gorge after Waimakariri River. There were more people here. Many had gone to the hiking trails for walks. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakaia_Gorge


This is our first outing out of Christchurch at Level 2 and before the start of school tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi John,

    I love the photos of the wonderful river and the rocks, this is an grate way to spend time in lock-down.

    Kind regards, Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post