Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Day 52 of Lock down



Hello everyone,
Today I made tapioca jelly balls for my bubble tea. We just need tapioca flour, food colouring and boiling water. 
Step 1 - Add boiling water to tapioca flour. A little at the time. Mix till a dough forms. 
Step 2 - Make a well and add a few drops of food colouring. Blue for me.
Step 3 - Roll into little dough balls
Step 4 -  Put dough balls in boiling water. When the balls start to float, put them in cold water and later milk tea.
Step 5 - Add milk, sugar and tapioca jelly balls to tea. Let me taste this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post