Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Ashley Gorge

Hi everyone,

Today i am going to tell you about my trip to Ashley Gorge.
 
The weather was nice so we played football, went swimming in the river, camped in a caravan and went for a hike. The holiday park had a trampoline and we went on it a lot ! I tried to do a somersault but as you would think that did not go so well. 

We stayed just for 1 day but I had a lot of fun even thought I got bitten by sandflies.

Here is a question for you: What did you do for your holiday? (leave a comment)

















 










Pic 1 - At Ashley Gorge Holiday Park camp site. 

Pic 2 - Walking to Ashley River for a dip in the cold water.

Pic 3 - Gorge Bridge over Ashley River on our way to the trail.

Pic 4 & 5 - The track 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post