Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Camping list

Hi ,
Today i made a camping list for you to use if you are going on a camp. I think that it is important to have a camping list because you will be ready if anything happens. Hope its useful.


CAMPING GEAR
Tent, poles, peg
Sleeping bag
Bed roll, Air bed or Camp stretcher
Torch and batteries
KITCHEN STUFF
Cutlery set (Knife, fork, spoon, plate, bowl, mug)
Tea towel
Gas cooker
Pots and pans
Matches
CAMPING CLOTHES
Waterproof raincoat
Boots
Sneakers
Short
Long sleeve t-shirts
Warm jersey
Underwear
Shorts
Trousers
Socks
Raincoat
MEDICINE
Personal Medication
First aid kit
TOILETRIES
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Comb
Face cloth
Soap and shampoo
OUTDOOR GEAR
Sun hat
Sunscreen
Pegs for clothesline
Thermals (tops and bottoms)
Swimming gear
FOOD
Can food
Can opener
Drinking water
Biscuits


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora John,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    This is a great activity for this time of year as a lot of people go camping over summer, have you been camping this summer?

    Your list is very well throughout and I think you have added all the essential items you would need and I like that you categorized each item. I think you have all the essentials for a classic camping trip as well as items for a survival mission!

    Have you had a look at the step it up activity, I think you would enjoy designing your own camping device.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zana,
    Thank you for your comment. I will try to make my own camping device.

    From John

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post