Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Emotional literacy

 Hello, 

For a task at school we learned about emotional literacy. It was fun to do and it helped me learn more about my emotions. 

What does Emotional literacy mean ? 

Emotional literacy is made up of 'the ability to understand your emotions, the ability to listen to others and empathise with their emotions, and the ability to express emotions productively. 

To be emotionally literate is to be able to handle emotions in a way that improves your personal power and improves the quality of life around you. Emotional literacy improves relationships, creates loving possibilities between people, makes co-operative work possible, and facilitates the feeling of community.

This is a poster that I did explaining how I act with my emotions and what I can do to sustain or improve that emotion.

This is my poster:






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post