Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

Reading Task W5 T3

Hello,

Today, I am going to show you what i did for Reading. I made a poster for my Reading task about a person with a growth mindset - Ray Kroc. 

Ray Kroc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kroc


This is the story of Ray Kroc.He was a milkshake mixer salesman who purchased the fast food company McDonald’s in 1961 and made it into the success it is today. He had to work and convince many people of his vision. He also made changes to the business against the wishes of Richard and Maurice McDonald, the owners of McDonald’s. Ray Kroc setup McDonald’s Corporation to run the business. Although he met with failures along the way and many people did not think his ideas will work, with grit and perseverance he continued to work on his vision and McDonald’s became a worldwide success.


Growth 

Mindset

Individuals who believe their talents can be developed (through hard work, good strategies, and input from others) have a growth mindset.

https://hbr.org/2016/01/what-having-a-growth-mindset-actually-means



His story was made into a movie The Founder released in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX2uz2XYkbo


Are you inspired by him?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post