Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Day 12 of lockdown

Hello everyone

Have you wandered what it's like to visit Japan ? I planed a family trip to Japan today .

If we are still in lock down or if there is a restriction on travelling overseas, we can always use the plan for next year.

My dream trip to Japan is for a whole month. We can go during school holidays in December till January. We will go to so many places. l have done a rough plan. Now I am looking at hotels, money exchange, bus and train services, flights , fun to go places and many more stuff. Still lots of work in progress.






2 comments:

  1. Wow John - a huge amount of thinking going on here. I hope your plan comes to fruition at some point after lockdown.

    Why did you choose Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cohse Japan because they are very popular and well know for . I alsowhat to visit the arcades to see what it is like .

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post