Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Day 17 lockdown

Hi,

Today i did maths; tables. multiplication, division ,squares, roots and fractions . It is easy when i realised division is the opposite of multiplication.

I helped mum make croquettes for lunch. 
Steps to make croquettes:-
  1. Boil and mash potatoes 
  2. Cook and mix in mince meat
  3.  Shape croquette like a rugby ball 
  4. Roll in flour
  5. Dip in egg 
  6. Roll in panko 
  7. Fry till brown   
I ate mine with tomato sauce. It was nice.



2 comments:

  1. You've been busy in the kitchen again John! They look delicious. Are you looking forward to workshops starting again on Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Wilson,

    I am looking forward to workshops

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post