Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Day 18 of lockdown

 Hello everyone,

I helped my mum bake chocolate brownies for lunch . I ate mine with vanilla ice - cream . It was super yummy especially the corners where it is chewy.

We  ate  many chocolate eggs on Easter Sunday. The first one after the egg hunt.

I made a card for mum to post on Facebook and Whatsapp to wish everyone Happy Easter.

                                                                                   Outside my bedroom window
                    
 My Easter card                                                                                             Brownies & ice-cream 

2 comments:

  1. Hi John,

    I have so enjoyed reading your daily updates about what you and your whānau get up to. Your Easter card is great as is your window display.

    I noticed the creme eggs in your picture, are they one of your favourite easter treats or do you prefer something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Parker,

    I love the ones with creme! I am going to go eat one now.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post