Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Day 7 lockdown

During this lock down period I am sad because I don't get to see my friends in school but I get to do things that I don't usually get to do like sleeping in and cooking. Here I am making pancakes for breakfast and flat bread for dinner.   



The sun is out today after many rainy days. Feels like forever. Mark and I get to play in the garden, walk at the park and open our boxes.


The boxes which we had packed in Malaysia last December. I am so excited and looking forward. Our boxes had arrived from Malaysia last week but it had been raining so my mum and dad said we would open our boxes on a sunny day. I remember that i packed a lot of toys and books.











2 comments:

  1. Kia ora John!

    Looks like you are having a fun time in Lockdown, learning new skills. It's great the sun has made an appearance again!

    Good luck with the opening of all your boxes- let me know if there were any surprises or things you had forgotten you owned and are glad to have back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Parker

    I will let you know when it happens ;)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post