Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 9 lockdown

Hello everyone!

Today was a nice day so i did some art and my work outside the house on the deck. I did some hand painting and if you look closely you can see the ocean, a waterfall and a heart. Maybe you can comment below and let me know what else you see.



















I also played some golf.  My dad loves playing golf so he set up a place for us to play after we had lunch. Mark played some golf too then it started to drizzle so we had to pack up.


2 comments:

  1. Great post today John - I liked seeing your outside workspace! I love the picture - I can see the heart, and I can also see two elephants tugging on each other's trunks. Can you see that?

    Love the golf set up - keep practising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Earl

    I do see the elephants !

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post