Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Math W7 T3

  

Hi everyone,

How can I be a great Maths buddy?

1. I should be attentive and notice if anything needs attention

2. I should be helpful and offer my help with work no matter how difficult

3. I should also listen to my buddy's problems and offer help 

4. I must not be too selfish and expect solutions to my own problems only 

5. I must not be calculative and do my share of work also instead of expecting my buddy to do everything

6. I must share responsibility and ideas  

Do you have any other good attitude of a great Maths buddy to add to my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post