Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Math W8 T3

Hello everyone ,

For Maths we did fractions. 

Question 1: 

In order to combat extreme hunger around the world, agriculture systems worldwide must become

-more productive; and

-less wasteful.

There are a few different systems being used in Africa in order to feed their people, especially their children. 



Which Farmer was most successful?

Farmer A planted 8 rows of 8 lettuces and yielded 3/4 of his crop

= 3/4 x 8 x 8

= 3/4 x 64

= 48

Farmer B planted  10 rows of 6 lettuces and yielded  5/6 of his crop

= 5/6 x 10 x 6

= 5/6 x 50

= 50


Farmer B is more successful.


This is our work :



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post