Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Winter Learning Journey Blog #3 - Seven Original Wonders of the World - Activity 3

Hello,

Today i am going to talk about the Seven Wonders of the world. There are many versions-

7 Original Wonders of the World

7 Wonders of the Ancient World

The New 7 Wonders of the World

7 Natural Wonders of the World

We will look at 7 Original Wonders of the World

1.  Great Pyramid of Giza

Facts About the Great Pyramids of Giza | Architectural Digest

2. Hanging Gardens of Babylon 

Hanging Gardens Existed, but not in Babylon - HISTORY

3. Colossus of Rhodes

Colossus Of Rhodes | The Colossus Of Rhodes Facts | DK Find Out

4. Lighthouse of Alexandria

lighthouse of Alexandria | History, Location, & Facts | Britannica 

5. Temple of Artemis

Temple of Artemis ~ 7th Wonder of the World - video Dailymotion

6. Statue of Zeus at Olympia

Statue of Zeus at Olympia - Wikipedia

7. Mausoleum at Halicarnassus 

Mausoleum at Halicarnassus | Series 'Seven Wonders of the World'

This ia a map with all the locations of the 7 Original Wonders of the World

Do you know the New 7 Wonders of the World?






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post