Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Winter Learning Journey Blog #4 - The Flag of Japan Activity 18

 Hello,

Lets look at the national flag of Japan and what it represents. More Information about the Japanese Flag

The national flag of Japan is a rectangular white banner bearing a crimson-red circle at its center. It has a width to length ratio 2:3


The flag is called Nisshoki but known in Japan as Hinomaru. It red circle represent the rising sun because the sun rises in the East and Japan is the first country to see the sun rise everyday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post