Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Be Poem..........

 Today,

I did a Be Poem to inspire my self to be the best. This week we looked at what it means to be in a community. We looked at the bonuses and drawback of being in a community. Some of the advantages of being in a community are: you get help from other people in your community, get to make new friends, get more information about what is happening and more.  

This is my work: 




And this is the link to my work : My work

Do you know any more bonuses of being in a community?   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post