Pages

Friday, October 8, 2021

Car Tunes - SLJ Activity #2

 Hello everyone

I created a car tune to listen in the car when mum is driving. My inspiration came from the animation Gravity Falls created by Alex Hirsch. More about Gravity Falls .

Its really funny and i enjoy watching it every time. 

The show was made for Disney Channel and the first episode was on 15 June 2012 and the last on 15 February 2016. The opening theme is 'Gravity Falls Theme' by composer Brad Breeck.

I hope you like my version of the song.

John's Car Tune



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post