Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Ferrymead Heritage Park

Hello everyone, 

Ferrymead Heritage Park is such an interesting place with trains and trams running at the same time. I got to ride on both. 

There were shops selling old stuff. Many I don't even know how to use.  There were also the church, post office, jail, bank, cinema, printer, bakery and many others. Although some shops we couldn't go in, we could peep through the window. It's an old town and we could see how people used to live.

The Curragh House has antique furniture and other things from long time ago. Only missing were the old ghosts. The fire station had antique fire engines that needed to get water from the pond to put out fire.

I enjoyed myself today. The weather was sunny and it wasn't crowded. 

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post