Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Catnap Cafe

 Hello, 

Today we went to the Catnap Cafe.  The cafe had a playground and toys for the cats to play. You can't stomp on the floor because you will scare the cats. Don't let the cats have any of your food (human food) because this will make the cats sick. This place is a relaxing and peaceful place. 

 
Me playing with Jasper the cat.

 
The cats here are rescued cats. The cafe tries to get them adopted and give them forever homes.

 
The cafe also sells things to get money to rescue more cats.

 
Cat sleeping on the sofa.

Question: 
Would you go to this cat cafe ? 

Cat Haiku:





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora John,

    Fiona here from the SLJ team. I really enjoyed reading your blog post all about the Catnap Cafe. You have done a fantastic job writing about your visit and included great photos of your experience. I would definitely visit the Catnap Cafe! I think it is really great how they are dedicated to taking care of rescuing cats and giving them forever homes. Where is the Catnap Cafe located?

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Mā te wā,

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona,

    Thank you for your comments. The Catnap Cafe is located at 391 Colombo Street, Sydenham.

    John.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post