Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Coronavirus deaths worldwide passed 4 million.

Coronavirus deaths worldwide passed 4 million

I wrote this blog for a Reading task. Coronavirus deaths worldwide have passed 4 million people last Friday. The 4 million death count comes from the Reuters News Media tally, which is believed to be one of the most accurate tally worldwide. It took more than a year for the Covid-19 death toll to hit two million, while the next two million were recorded in just 166 days, according to a data analysis. US, Brazil, India, Russia and Mexico have about 50 percent of all deaths in the world. However, Peru, Hungary, Bosnia, the Czech Republic and Gibraltar have the highest death rates. The World Health Organisation (WHO) estimate that the deaths are much higher then said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post